Country Store & Auction
Posted: Thursday, September 28th, 2017
October 28, 2017 – A benefit for the Blind & Visually Impaired Center of Monterey County
MONTEREY, CA (September 2017) The Blind & Visually Impaired Center will hold its 42nd annual fundraiser on Saturday, October 28 from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. The event is free to all and will be a day of fun, food, and entertainment.
There will be a craft sale featuring items made by the visually impaired plus the “ultimate homemade sweets sale”.
BID, BID, BID at the Silent auction!
Bring your family and friends to enjoy the day and possibly start your holiday shopping. Wine tasting and free delicious treats are part of the experience.
- Saturday, October 28, 2017
- The day starts at 10:00 a.m. and lasts until 2:00 p.m.
- The event is free to all.
- Live Entertainment!!!!
- Silent Auctions
- Crafts by the Visually Impaired Sale
- The Ultimate Homemade Sweets Sale
- Wine Tasting!!!!
- Free delicious treats for you to enjoy!!!!
- Location: The Blind & Visually Impaired Center of Monterey County, 225 Laurel venue, Pacific Grove, CA 93950 (Between 2nd and 3rd Street)
- Be part of this fun afternoon!
Documents and Forms:
Background of The Blind and Visually Impaired Center of Monterey County
Our mission is to empower the blind and visually impaired toward independent living through responsive education, support services and skills training.
The Blind & Visually Impaired Center of Monterey County, Inc. (BVIC), is an independent, non-profit 501(C)3 charity established in 1971. The BVIC provides services that help Monterey County residents adapt to the loss of vision. Services are provided by appointment in our office, a person’s home or community setting. The Center has a Low Vision Clinic and Assistive Technology Lab and offers social support activities including Peer Support Groups, Tuesday Social Gathering and Ceramic Art Class.
The Blind & Visually Impaired Center of Monterey County (BVIC)
225 Laurel Avenue
Pacific Grove, California 93950
Telephone: (831) 649-3505
(800) 404-3505 (in Monterey County)
Fax: (831) 649-4057
For additional information contact at (831) 649-3505.