Congressman Jimmy Panetta will Serve as Keynote Speaker – 2023 Fall Gala and Silent Auction – Seats Now Available
Posted: Monday, October 2nd, 2023
Plans are underway for The Blind and Visually Impaired Center of Monterey County’s Fall Gala and Silent Auction. The event this year takes place on Saturday, November 18, 2023, at the Monterey Marriott, Ferrantes Bay View Room. Sponsor tables cost $3,000 and includes seating for ten guest at your private, preferred view table, name recognition in the program, website and newsletter, and verbal recognition by our Master of Ceremonies, Mr. Paul Farmer, during the event. Individuals seats cost $150 per person. This year we have Congressman Jimmy Panetta to serve as our keynote speaker.
The Fall Gala and Silent Auction serves as the major fundraising event for The Blind and Visually Impaired Center, which is a 501(c)3 non-profit agency that has provided free services since 1971 to Monterey County residents who are visually impaired. Our mission is to empower these individuals toward independent living through education, support services, and skills training. The Blind and Visually Impaired Center of Monterey County serves as the only low vision clinic in Monterey County.
Details of the event are as follows:
- 4:30 P.M. to 5:45 P.M. Hors D‘oeuvre, reception and silent auction with entertainment
- 5:45 P.M. to 6:15 P.M. Keynote Speaker address, awards, and sponsor recognition
- 6:15 P.M. to 7:45 P.M. Three course dinner with Bone-In Pork Chop or Salmon entrees
- 7:45 P.M. to 8:00 P.M. After-Dinner Speaker remarks
- 8:00 P.M. to 8:15 P.M. Live auction and coffee/tea service
- 8:15 P.M. to 8:30 P.M. Closing Speaker remarks
- 8:30 P.M. to 8:45 P.M. Departure
To serve as a sponsor, please contact Steven Macias, Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 831-649-3505. Checks must be made payable to The Blind and Visually Impaired Center.
I hope you will join us in celebrating this momentous occasion of over fifty-two years of service to Monterey County residents who are blind and visually impaired.